UW HIPHOP VIDEO BLOG

.

THAATS RANDOM: ROOT OF MY DIGRESSIONS

Posted by DizNe Thursday, December 10, 2009



Whats good scuba divers, substitute teachers that make students call them something like "Mr. G", and traffic directors. Ya know, after getting hit in the balls wit a ice ball at bascom hill yesterday, I had an idea. I was sitting wit Jay Leno comparing chins and showing him my doigressions on facebook and he was like,"You should tell people where you got that from.(studio audiences laughs). I was like cool, so I took off my gucci snuggie and found the video that got me into it. Ive been a fan of My Way Entertainment for years but this section of thier videos had me rolling. Heres the clip that inspired my facebook videos,enjoy!

0 comments

Post a Comment

    HIGHLIGHTED VIDEOS

    UW MUSIC VIDEOS

    KID QUO - EQUONOMY LP Trailer (UW MADISON) OYE- IN MY MIND EP Trailer (UW Madison) UWHIPHOP.COM: ON WISCONSIN REMIX! FEAT. PHONETIC ONE, J DANTE, OYE, AND RAFAEL CASAL RAFAEL CASAL - "MONSTER" (UW Madison) J DANTE - "SUPERHYPERMEGACOOL" (UW Madison)

    UW LIVE PERFORMANCES

    Freestyle With Chuck English After Cool Kids Show Pt. 1 (UW MADISON) UWHIPHOP @ RAILJAM - UNION TERRACE (UW MADISON)